JUST IN: Miss Kelly is urgently in need of a boy....

hi all, am Kelly 35 years old woman with only one baby child . I am not married. I am a business woman in  Uganda. That all about me; love life, love to laugh, try not to take things so serious, very independent, very caring and nurturing, well traveled, and have many interests. what am looking for in a guy; Kind Considerate, Faithful, Funny, Mature, Adventurous, Good-looking and descent. am only after casual fun so if you are below 30 years then u can request by commenting below to hook up with her.
JUST IN: Miss Kelly is urgently in need of a boy....

Comments

  1. i think am the right choise.try me and surely you will never regret in your life. my contact is +254792446084

    ReplyDelete
  2. May God bless you more abundant and I will be happy to meet you such a gorgeous woman like you. 0758053660

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Make Money 200k-400k Dating Sugar Mummies - Uganda, Ghana, Mali, Nigeria, Kenya, South Africa, UK, Dubai, Qatar, USA | Chat With Them Now!

How to get a rich sugar mummy now!!! – Direct hookup

Rich Sugar Mummy on WhatsApp Number Chat – LIVE!