Sugar mummy request: Maureen in need of a boy - apply

Sugar mummy request: Maureen in need of a boy - apply
Maureen

Sugar mummy request: Maureen in need of a boy - apply


I’m Maureen a 36 year old Ugandan trying this kind of stuff for the very first time. I have been working since I was 23 and so far I feel I have made enough to secure my life. Apparently most men i encounter seem to get intimidated by my success. In context, my history with men sucks.

 I abandoned relationships after experiencing a series of frustrations but now I feel like my soul is pleadingfor a mate and I have no idea of where to start from.


Anyone interested should just leave a comment and I’ll contact those who seem compatible. Thanks

Comments

  1. a beautiful lady like you dseve a handsome boy like me.. call me on +265884809489 if u are seriouse or email shoezytaulomw@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am Johannes. I love sex,playing car racing games,leasten to music,watching TV and to be need.0742662304

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Make Money 200k-400k Dating Sugar Mummies - Uganda, Ghana, Mali, Nigeria, Kenya, South Africa, UK, Dubai, Qatar, USA | Chat With Them Now!

How to get a rich sugar mummy now!!! – Direct hookup

Rich Sugar Mummy on WhatsApp Number Chat – LIVE!