Sugar mummies contact online: Tina from GH want a caring man for a date

Sugar mummies contact online: Tina from GH want a caring man for a date


Hello, I am called Tina Baby. I am 36 yrs old single businesswoman, financially stable and independent. I stay in Gh, in my own home and I stay with my maid. I am mixedblood though I won't mention of which race and what race.Iam looking for a guy between 20 - 35yrs for love, fun, and company. I don't mind whether he is poor, I am ready to finance him, and do everything for him. He should be readyto give me time and attention. I am ready to do for him whatever he wants. He should be ready for an HIV test withme. If interested in me, get my contacts by commenting his contact below...
Sugar mummies contact online: Tina from GH want a caring man for a date

Comments

  1. Hey am really interested my whatsapp contact 08185615341

    ReplyDelete
  2. hy bby am Mikel from south africa am 30 years I am a handsome good looking guy from south africa in Johannesburg..u looking hot you and I can make a perfect match so pls give us a chance I will show u how special you are to me I love u..my contacts is 0786450315

    ReplyDelete
  3. 233244994276 dnaquaye@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My name is denis i'm open to whatever is good for me. Some people are meant to be just friends, Some are meant to be just lovers and some are meant to be soul mates. You just have to find out what that person is meant to be in your life without having a negative impact in their lives,i'm a boy of integrity and am sweet thoughtful sugar boy a kind of a boy not a man ,am young age boy with flesh blood and i have a great sense of humor. I am very easy going and laid back. I am often told that I am very easy to talk with. I am not an angry person, and I am not interested in someone that is. Having past events shape your life is one thing, carrying the past as a burden that sits heavily upon your shoulders is not the way I view life. I am happy with myself,whosoever interested with me give me contact and I will get to meet you as well(denispeter37@gmail.com(whatsapp08187565233or09065955554)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi miss Tina am Frederick also from GH and am interest in u dear,am cool n good guy as u are looking forward for,pls just try me and u will never regretted having me dear.pls this my contact 0555505301

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will love you and have time for u what app me on 0502084935

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Make Money 200k-400k Dating Sugar Mummies - Uganda, Ghana, Mali, Nigeria, Kenya, South Africa, UK, Dubai, Qatar, USA | Chat With Them Now!

How to get a rich sugar mummy now!!! – Direct hookup

Rich Sugar Mummy on WhatsApp Number Chat – LIVE!