Sugar mummy request: Miss Caro from Caro is in need of a vibrant boy for a relationship

Sugar mummy request: Miss Caro from Caro is in need of  a vibrant boy for a relationship
Sugar mummy request: Miss Caro from Caro is in need of  a vibrant boy for a relationship
Miss Caro

Hey people, hope you all are doing wonderfully well? I am Caro from Nairobi kenya and i am a happy, single, pretty and comfortable woman who can afford what she wants by the grace of God.. I am doing very well for myself and so i do not need any man's money to be happy.. God has already blessed me with all i need.. But i will be happier if i get a handsome, young and lively man for an intimate and mature relationship that might lead anywhere.. I promise to take very good care of him and make him happy too, plus he gets enough money to take care of himself..

Comments

  1. Hi, am so interested in dating Caro cause am also in need of a sugar mummy. I live in Nairobi Kenya working as a chef in kangemi. Am 24 years and my contacts +254725486443. Am ready to make her feel the queen of my world.email; frankxavi@rocketmail.com or xavierfranklin93@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Make Money 200k-400k Dating Sugar Mummies - Uganda, Ghana, Mali, Nigeria, Kenya, South Africa, UK, Dubai, Qatar, USA | Chat With Them Now!

How to get a rich sugar mummy now!!! – Direct hookup

Rich Sugar Mummy on WhatsApp Number Chat – LIVE!